Frequently asked questions
- Why Vayne rather than a competitor?
Most of the tools on the market are limited to 2,500 exported leads per day and to clean the exported file. This wastes a lot of time for sales and marketing teams.With Vayne, you get better quality leads, faster and without risk to your LinkedIn account.Vayne allows you to :
Creating prospecting files is quick and easy, leting your sales and marketing teams focus on selling.
- Plan your extractions in advance
- Extract up to 20,000+ leads without manually slicing and automatically clean up your files (check LinkedIn filters, detect duplicates, remove emojis, capital letters...)
- Export new leads that appear in your previous searches
- Why should I pre-register?
Sign up to our waiting list and be the first to know when Vayne launches later this year.When you sign up to our waiting list, you get a special early bird coupon to use with your first subscription. 🎁
- What does the free version offer?
The free version allows you to export 200 leads per month.
- What is the daily scraping limit?
You can export 20,000+ leads per day, compared to 2,500 for other tools, without any risk to your LinkedIn account. Contact our support in case you need more details
- Is my LinkedIn account safe with Vayne?
Yes, your LinkedIn account is safe.LinkedIn has no problem with scraping as long as you stay within the recommended limits.Vayne takes all necessary steps to protect your LinkedIn account from being blocked.Our technology limits the number of requests to LinkedIn services so your account is always safe.However, we do not monitor your activity outside of Vayne, so if you are using Vayne to its maximum capacity:
- Don't use other LinkedIn extraction tools on the same day
- Don't visit too many profiles manually (no more than 100)
- Do I need a Sales Navigator account?
Yes, Vayne only works with a paid Sales Navigator account. You cannot scrape profiles from a LinkedIn search account.
- How will I receive the identified leads?
A CSV file with all the extracted data will be uploaded to the platform.
- How is the data cleaned?
With each extraction, Vayne cleans up:
By cleaning we mean:
- First names
- Last names
- Company names
- Job titles
- Removing emojis
- Correcting typos
- Standardising names (capital letters)
- What is a qualified lead?
Qualified leads are leads that have been double-checked by Vayne's filtering algorithm.Every time you collect data, Vayne checks whether the leads really match the search filters you've added on LinkedIn Sales Navigator.Indeed, on average, 30% of the leads displayed by LinkedIn Sales Navigator do not match the search filters.With each export, you can choose to download all leads or only the ones that Vayne has indentified as qualified, i.e. those that match your filters added on Sales Navigator.
- What data can I export with Vayne?
When Vayne scrapes LinkedIn Sales Navigator, we get all the information from the LinkedIn profiles.Data is cleaned up and emails matching each LinkedIn profile are found and verified.Here is a list of all the data you get when you export:
- first name
- last name
- current position
- description of current position
- LinkedIn URL
- LinkedIn ID
- person's location
- company name
- company's LinkedIn URL
- company website (to find your prospects' email)
- description of the company
- list of the company's "specialities" (keywords describing the company's activities)
- number of employees in the company
- company's industry
- year of foundation
- location of the head office
- LinkedIn ID of the company
- sourcing tag
- Is Vayne GDPR compliant?
Yes, Vayne is GDPR compliant.Our tool scrapes all data in real-time.We do not resell any data.All emails found are built using an algorithm as well as GDPR compliant databases.
- What is the link with Blacksales?
Vayne and Blacksales are developed by the same company.Blacksales is the prospecting solution that automates the generation of BtoB leads and revenue for 500+ sales and marketing teams effortlessly.We needed a more robust and smarter scraper than those currently on the market, so we created it.